Tuesday, August 4, 2015

GETTING MY CREATIVITY ON

 
Creative:
krēˈādiv/
adjective
adjective: creative
  1. 1.
    relating to or involving the imagination or original ideas, especially in the production of an artistic work.
I guess that would describe me (well, except for that little 'original idea' thing).  Let's just say that I get "INSPIRED"  by other people's work.
 
Today's post is about a few little creations I have been working on this summer in order to keep up with the sale of said items in a local salon.  I have also been itching to get some fall and Halloween items going too.

 
 
We have quite a few hobby farmers in our area so the farm related signs have sold well.
 
 
 

 
 
I'm loving this pumpkin set, I think I need to make a few more of them to sell.
 
 
Again, the farm theme.
 
 
Creative adventures keep me out of trouble.  Besides, like I tell my hubby, my hobby supports itself.

1 comment:

Momza said...

I always look forward to your crafty season! So Stinkin cute!