Sunday, March 8, 2015

LOCAL HOT SPOT FOR MY CRAFTS

SOMETIME OPPORTUNITIES COME AT THE MOST UNSUSPECTED TIMES.
 
Before Christmas I was asked if I would like to put a few of my signs and blocks in a craft bazaar at a local salon.  After the bazaar was over the owner asked if I would like to continue to sell some of my crafts in her salon. Well duh, of course I would!!!  It has been fun to be able to make things for seasons other than fall and Christmas.  They have been selling like hotcakes every since.
 
I thought I would share with you some of the fun things I have been making - and selling.
 
 
{I must apologize in advance for the quality of some of the photo's, they were taken only for my benefit of cataloging sales}
 
 



 
 

































 
On top of having pretty good success at selling my goods we have been enjoying outstanding spring-like weather.  Today I believe it is near 70 degrees and I was able to hang out sheets on the clothesline a few days ago.  Birds are chirping, flowers are blooming and trees are budding.
LIFE IS GOOD!

4 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Those are so darling. Every single one of them.

I too am enjoying some warm weather.

Lori said...

So cute!! I'll take one of each!!

Patricia said...

Looks good. I think that's a terrific idea to have hand crafted items displayed at the beauty salon.

Saimi said...

Great job Connie every single one of them! Of course they are good sellers, how could they not be with you as the crafter!